How can PEEK TO POWER™ help your work?
- Full-scale monitoring of UPSs.
- Real-time measurement data: voltages, wattages, battery voltages one-by-one.
- Online analysis of measurement data.
- Internet based mobile access.
- Support financial planning of operations by forecasting operating costs.
- Automatic service notification.
- Unlimited number of type-independent devices in one system.
PEEK TO POWER™ is a trademark, representing a complex system of hardware and software components.
It allows you to monitor the status, operation level and technical parameters of your security power supply systems in several areas without the need for your onsite physical presence.
Its main advantages are that it can be used for equipment independent of type and it is able to integrate an unlimited number of devices - even installed in different locations – into a single system.
In most cases, security power supplies are deployed in rooms where operating staff and maintenance personnel are rarely present. From the point of view of safe operation permanent availability of relevant information whether the actual operation is under normal conditions or not is of great importance.
In the event of a malfunction or failure, immediate intervention of the operator is the most important issue. PEEK TO POWER™ provides great support to achieve this since it monitors the entire system in detail, analyzes measured data and reports abnormal status instantly on the web interface, by email and/or SMS depending on system set-up.
Hardware components of the system are as follows: measurements of each battery, voltage and electric power measurement of UPS inputs and outputs, UPS status display (by-pass mode and malfunction).
In what areas can the PEEK TO POWER™ system help your work?
- It provides real online data on security power supply: voltage, power, status, errors, notifications.
- The most important data of safety power source are available in one place.
- Measures the condition of the batteries one by one, performs a comparative analysis, sends alerts of abnormal values and malfunctions.
- Built-in trend measurement allows you to measure the discharge curve of batteries and this way the most accurate overview of battery conditions become available.
The type and device independent measuring system allows you to monitor the equipment’s own measurement data.
- By means of the status indicator repair time is shortened in the event of a malfunction.
- Recording the highest output power helps to find the power consumption peaks and possible faulty electric apparatuses.
In solar applications, the system is able to identify faulty, weakened and contaminated solar panels and this feature makes easier to restore the entire system to its highest possible performance. Comparative analysis sends notification of failure(s) in time; thus power production loss can be minimized.
The module is used to measure battery voltage.
- Dimensions:: 20x40x12mm
- Measurement voltage range:: 4.5V - 18V
- Measurement voltage range for solar applications:: 15V - 45V
- Measured values:: DC voltage and AC voltage component
- Data transmission:: linked in chain serial system
The module collects measurement data; WiFi communication with the central server.
- Dimensions: 95x70x12mm
- Inputs: VMU module data reception, RS485 power meter signal reception, one-wire thermometer signal reception, 2pcs of relay contact inputs, operation mode switch push-button, USB programming port, 12V DC power supply connector
- Outputs: status LED, relay for contact alarm, optional LCD display
Power meter module
The module includes 2pcs of power meters, DTU module, power supply for DTU module, fuse panel for voltage measurement and connection of current transformers, moreover preparation for optional mobile WiFi router.
- Dimensions: 190x280x110mm
- Data transmission: RS485
- Option: Built-in WiFi router
Software basic module
PEEK TO POWER™ provides great support to achieve this since it monitors the entire system in detail, analyzes measured data and reports abnormal status instantly on the web interface, by email and / or SMS depending on system set-up.
System web interface can be viewed on the following demo page:
user name: guest
Measurement of batteries one-by-one
- Display: diagram and numerical value
- DC voltage value and AC component (up to 40kHz)
- Number display with 2 decimals, accuracy class: 1.5%
of UPS inputs and outputs, per phase and cumulative
- active power
- reactive power
- apparent power
- power factor
In case of parameter overrun notification/alarm signal.
On Web interface, by email and/or SMS.
3-level user profile, password access.
Event storage with date - hour / minute / second display.
The Maintenance module; all information that are necessary to system operation can be uploaded in this module.
It analyzes the data within their processes and provides information to support decisions on expandability and modifications.
- Efficiency display.
- Measured maximum output active power with date / hour-minute-second display.
- Trend measurement.
- Battery discharge curve generator.
- Analyzer module (lowest voltage level diagram).
- Tool table: All key operational information is available in one place; tool for cost planning.
Battery Run-time Module
Battery run-time measurement module accurately calculates battery run-time in case of switching to battery mode by taking into account battery data, condition and system load data.
- Battery run-time estimation based on current load.
- Battery run-time estimate based on 5 minutes average power.
- Calculation from public battery data based on regression curve.
- Take into account the aging factor.
- Take into account efficiency of the UPS model.